Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Off to the races!!

Not! This is how I usually start a day off, slow lazy mornings...waiting for the espresso machine to heat up...in the meantime browsing the internet. In the past (before I discovered 'blogging') I used to just do the usual email-facebook routine. Oh how my life has changed now! :D Okay, maybe a bit of exaggerating. Soo this morning is already a good one...why you ask? Because I have already discovered a new website that I just LOVE. Everything about it is all that I am after, and the author...well, what can I say, I think I adore her. Saw her on Oprah not too long ago, and was actually surprised, by her seeming groundedness, realness, style, passion, and articulateness. I am a Gwyneth fan. And the site I speak of is:

www.goop.com (nourish the inner aspect) by none other than Gwyneth herself!! I love when I discover things like this, it absolutely inspires me.

inspiration
|noun| 1 the process of being mentally stimulated
to do or feel something, esp. to do something creative/
a sudden brilliant, creative, or timely idea


Here is a recent photo I took that inspired me to see how beautiful life is!
(snow day in december.08, in front of our house)



That's it for me today...thanks for looking!

xx Danna